Ratio Six Coffee Maker
Ratio believes everyone should be able to enjoy world-class coffee without the fuss. Which is why they build coffee machines for flavour, precision, simplicity, and beauty - no more and no less. They call it “convenience without compromise.” Their customers call it “I’m never buying another coffee maker again."
Thanks to Ratio Six, world-class coffee is more accessible than ever.
The Ratio Six simulates a skilled barista pour-over process, precisely metering water flow through both the bloom and brew phases. All of the taste. None of the work.
The Ratio Six coffee maker has been engineered with precision brewing in mind. The water lines that feed the brewing chamber are made from laboratory grade handblown borosilicate glass.
The BPA-free copolymer water tank with water markings from 2 to 8 cups* has accuracy to within 1 ounce (30ml). The tank holds 44 ounces / 1.3 litres of water at the full mark, with roughly 10% of that volume absorbed into the coffee grounds. 1.3 litres poured into the water tank should yield about 1.18 litres of brewed coffee.
- Weight: 3,6kg
- Electric: 1400 watt
- Capacity: Brews up to 1,18L
- Body: Formed Stainless Steel
- Water Tank: BPA-free polymer
- Supply lines: Hand-blown borosilicate glass
- Carafe: Double wall stainless steel thermal carafe and filter basket
- Filter Type: 1x4 filter paper
- Shower Head: Stainless steel spiral
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
* Cups are a variable measurement depending on manufacturer - in terms of the Ratio Six, the cup size mentioned refers to a 5 ounce (148ml) serving.