La Marzocco Linea Mini
Bring home a machine inspired by an espresso icon. The Linea Mini is a kitchen-sized version of the Linea Classic, a machine loved by thousands of professional baristas and the heart of your favorite cafés. The Linea Mini looks as beautiful as it performs, ready to serve for years to come.
La Marzocco’s Linea Mini is a handmade, professional-grade espresso machine for the home, reflecting the classic, iconic design in a miniature version. The Linea Mini, with its stainless steel group for coffee, and a boiler for steam and hot water, is prepared to brew quality shots with freshly ground coffee, coffee capsules or pods as well as tea or other hot beverages.
Availability may vary depending on local supply. Please contact us to determine stock levels and current pricing.
- Integrated Group - A combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
- Dual boilers - Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Thermal Stability System - As water passes through each feature, temperature is further stabilized.
- Water reservoir - A self-contained 2 liter water reservoir makes plumbing optional.
- Internal pump - Self contained rotary pump without compromising performance.
- PID temperature controller - Stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
- Heating and water level indicator lights
- Hot Water Spout - Convenient for rinsing portafilter between shots.
Element Wattage: 1820W
Steam Boiler: 3L